About this Event
We are excited for you to join our conference and celebrate our theme this year of "RISE UP!".
To make a room reservation, please use Riverhouse on the Deschutes Room Booking and enter in your desired dates you plan to attend/stay for the conference.
For those who prefer to call the hotel directly, please call (888)919-9148 and reference NAWIC PNW Fall Conference 2022 with the room block code of "NATAW".
A full agenda is forthcoming and highlights include:
- Thursday (9/29) - Afternoon job walk followed by a Welcome Party in Three Sisters Room
- Friday (9/30) - Gala Dinner with entertainment
- Friday & Saturday (9/30 & 10/1) - Keynote speakers, panels, NAWIC information from Director Julie Salinas
- Saturday (10/1) - Afternoon "Choose Your Own Adventure" options available (see options in Ticketing)
Your registration includes:
- Welcome Party (9/29)
- Breakfast (9/30 & 10/1)
- Lunch (9/30 & 10/1)
- Dinner (9/30)
To find the most up-to-date information and helpful material for the event, please visit NAWIC PNW .
For hotel information, you can visit Riverhouse on the Deschutes .
Additional Travel Information:
Flying into the Redmond Municipal Airport (RDM) at 2522 Jesse Butler Cir, Redmond, OR 97756
- Please call call/text/email Juli Foscoli to arrange for pick-up prior to the conference beginning Thursday (9/29) afternoon. P:(503)508-1127; E: [email protected]
Flying into the Portland International Airport (PDX) at 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218
- It is a gorgeous (3) hour drive to Bend, Oregon. Please coordinate your own travel to Bend.
Tickets for NAWIC PNW Fall Conference 2022 can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Early Bird Members Registration||USD 190|
|Early Bird Non-Members||USD 225|
|Virtual (Individual)||USD 55|
|Virtual (Group/Chapter)||USD 300|
|Additional Meal - Friday Dinner||USD 90|
|Choose Your Adventure -Sat 3pm- OldMill River Hike||Free|
|Choose Your Adventure-Sat3pm - Smith Rock Photo Op||Free|
|Choose Your Adventure-Sat 3pm- Deschutes Brew Tour||Free|